Our values are about 'how we do things around here' at Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust. They are called 'Together We Care' - it's simple but true.
The values are based around five key points: Committed to Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, Compassion and Integrity.
Our values define the acceptable standards and behaviours within our organisation and are now a key part of the Trust’s strategy and visible around the organisation.
Full values statements
The values were put together from the opinions and ideas of a large number of our staff from every area of the organisation.
Keeping children, young people and families at the heart of what we do
Committed to Excellence
- We will seek to improve the way we work and deliver a high quality standard of care
- We will be open to new ideas, through innovation, research and education locally, nationally and internationally
- We will work together with and for our patients and their families
- We will work to the best of our ability and take pride in our achievements
- We will create a supportive working environment where everyone takes responsibility for their own actions
- We will show empathy and understanding, treating everyone with dignity and courtesy
- We will respect each other and those we care for
- We will value differences and treat everyone with a fair and consistent approach
- We will take an open, honest and ethical approach
You can dowload the Trust's Values Leaflet - here