Our mission statement, purpose, aims and values provide organisational strategic direction for the next three years. These are supported by clear clinical and corporate priorities and annual objectives which outline the required delivery and accountability to achieve our aims.
“Our aim is to provide care and treatment of the highest standard to the children and young people of Sheffield, South Yorkshire and beyond, working closely with children and their families, other partners, and our staff to improve the health, wellbeing and life chances of the younger population.”
Our purpose is to provide a healthier future for children and young people.
- Provide high quality patient experience and outcomes
- Empower motivated and compassionate staff
- Lead improvements in paediatric care
- Build clinical and financial sustainability
- Discover new ways of improving child health through research, innovation and technology